- Read, talk, expand our comfort zones.
- Participate in online groups to expose ourselves to people and ideas outside of our immediate community.
- Reach outside our homes by participating in phone and email Calls to Action to support change.
- Meet people face to face to exchange ideas and broaden network.
- Share our views in a constructive way with people who hold different beliefs.
- Provide a safe zone for those who are disenfranchised or victimized in the current political environment through our Facebook group and other forums.
- Lead or participate in change making activities and commit time and resources.
- Create leadership opportunities and elect officials throughout the state of Georgia to put in place individuals and support organizations who support the vision and purpose of this group.
- Work with other groups to affect the changes necessary to ensure all are treated fairly and the most vulnerable are protected with a safety net.
- Collaborate with other grassroots groups working in these areas to amplify and affect positive change.