#159CalltoAction: Let Our Senators Know What We Want Our Health Care Coverage to Include
So the Senate working group is considering options for the newest version of TrumpCare. Let's call our senators and let them know what their constituents want. #159CalltoAction #159RealHealthCare #159NotoAHCA #159NotoTrumpCare
Script: Hi. I’m from _ZIP_ calling about health care. The current bill is not health care, so I want my senator to fight for five important things:
- No gender discrimination.
- No lifetime caps.
- To cover all pre-existing conditions.
- To cost less than $X per month per person.
- And to insist health insurance companies decrease costs.
Tell a story about why one of these is important to you, personally.
Finally, if Sen. _NAME_ supports Republican plans to repeal the ACA, I will work hard to elect his/her opponent in the next election cycle. Thanks!
- Sen. Johnny Isakson's number: (202) 224-3643/local office: (770) 661-0999
- Sen. David Perdue's number: (202) 224-3521/local office: (404) 865-0087