#159CalltoAction: Call Congress and Demand Independent Investigation into Russia and Comey Firing
Call Georgia's senators and representatives to demand they call for an independent investigation of Russia meddling and Comey's firing. #159CalltoAction #159RussiaInvestigation #159JusticeIntegrity
From the BBC: "Senior US lawmakers have called on President Donald Trump to turn over any recordings of conversations with fired FBI director James Comey.
"Senate Democratic leader Charles Schumer warned that destroying any tapes would break the law.
"Republican Senator Lindsey Graham said the White House needed to "clear the air" about whether tapes existed."
- Sen. Johnny Isakson's number: (202) 224-3643/local office: (770) 661-0999
- Sen. David Perdue's number: (202) 224-3521/local office: (404) 865-0087
- Rep. Buddy Carter: (912) 352-0101 (savannah office)
- Rep. Rob Woodall (R-Lawrenceville): (770) 232-3005
- Rep. Lynn Westmoreland (Newnan): (770) 683-2033
- Rep. Tom Price (Roswell): 770-998-0049
- Rep. Tom Graves (Rome): (706) 290-1776
- Rep. Barry Loudermilk (R-Woodstock): 770-429-1776
- Rep. Rick Allen (Augusta): (706) 228-1980
- Rep. Jody Hice (R-Bethlehem): (478) 457-0007
- Rep. Doug Collins (R-Gainesville): (770) 297-3388
- Rep. Austin Scott (R-Macon): (478) 971-1776
- Rep. Buddy Carter (R-Savannah): Phone: (912) 352-0101
- Rep. John Lewis (Atlanta): (404) 659-0116
- Rep. Hank Johnson (Decatur) 770-987-2291
- Rep. David Scott (Jonesboro): 770-210-5073
- Rep. Sanford Bishop (Albany, Macon and Columbus): 478-803-2637